What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide teaching you how to give great wedding toasts
- Teaching you everything you need to know about wedding toasts and speaker etiquette
- Teaching you how to spice up your wedding speech with the perfect amount of humor
- Teaching you how to combine the key ingredients of your wedding toast or speech
- Teaching you how to handle a microphone so that your voice is heard clearly
- Teaching you how to keep your wedding speech interesting and engaging
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Wedding Toasts Made Easy scores 70.70/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://weddingtoasts.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: weddingtoasts.com you’ll also be taken through to weddingtoasts.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)